Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

How to find a doctor or clinic that does chelation therapy

Posted by LeeVan

I have a possible blockage in an anterior artery  and am being re ferred to

have an angiogram and, if necessary, stents put in.

I have been reading about EDTA chelation therapy; how can I find a doctor or clinic where that is done?



Post an answer
Write a comment: