Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

where can I obtain a loud telephone for 100 year person. Is there any place or phone I should order that is loud?

Posted by aunt1

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
Try connevans - This english company provides products for the hard of hearing and the deaf. They have a telephone with up to 80dB output - plus it's got a volume control so the user can dictate the output volume.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: