If there were ever a moment to get all gushy, teary-eyed and thankful for the world-wide support I have received this year, now would be the time. But, see, I found some cute lil photos that kind of put me in another kind of mood...so, on with my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Get lots and lots of exercise!
2. Clean the house and do the laundry on a daily basis!
3. Perform odd jobs around the house.
4. Travel...definitely a lot of travelling!
5. Remember to take time to stop and smell the roses.
6. Take really good care of my car...
7. And of course, my husband...(and the environment!)
8. Never turn my back on a friend.
9. Remind my children every single day that they have the world at their feet!
10. Get the damn book made into a movie! Debbie, help me!!!