Famous Helen Keller quotes to celebrate Deaf History Month
Posted Mar 15 2010 12:33pm
March 13 to April 15 is Deaf History Month. Some of the world's most famous quotes belong to a remarkable women who is honoured during this time of year.
Hellen Keller, while never hearing the famous quotes she shared with others, spoke words of wisdom that all of us can appreciate. Here are some of her most beautiful and famous quotes:
1. "Instead of comparing our lot with that of those who are more fortunate than we are, we should compare it with the lot of the great majority of our fellow men. It then appears that we are among the privileged."
2. "Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow."
3. "While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done, it was done."
4. "It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision."
5. "Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn whatever state I am in, therin to be content."