There were certainly some rough moments, set backs, and negative emotions that were felt throughout this weekend. But once I “got my head on straight” and realized how much I was sabotaging my own holiday with my family, I did my best to rally and enjoy this special time. I tasted food I never would have thought possible even just a short time ago, baked up some great dishes, cooked-up fresh side dishes, and enjoyed the most “normal” Christmas I have had in two years.
Woah there is a picture and food overload in this post… I guess that means a successful WIAW
1) If you suffer with anxiety and illogical thoughts around food, did you overcome any of irrationalities this weekend?
2) Do you have any traditional foods among your family that are always eaten at certain holidays? Antipasto= Christmas
3) Did you bake or cook any recipes for the holidays? What was your best creation?
4) On that note, do you prefer to bake or cook? I have always been a baker, but am loving cooking more and more these past few months!
5) And of course, what is the best thing you ate this past weekend?!
Have a great day everyone! Can’t wait to