For many of us, eating healthy on a regular basis is something we don't think we have time for. Our lives are so busy and we have so many responsibilities, that taking extra time to plan meals and cook healthy food is something we don't have. But if you stop and take a careful look at the benefit of eating healthy to the quality of your life, you may want to re-evaluate your priorities.
Here are 7 key benefits of eating healthy 1. One of the best benefits from eating healthy food is that you will not only feel great, but you will have a lot more energy. This results in you being able to enjoy life much more as well as living a much fuller life in the future. You will find that you get more done in the time you have alloted. Quite possibly, the time you take to eat healthy will give you more time to do what you enjoy most.
2. By eating healthy food you will have a stronger immune system so that you stay well. And if you do get sick, you will recover much more quickly.
3. Eating healthy foods will help you to maintain a healthy weight. Not only will you look great but you will be physically fit as well. When you are fit, you will find coping with the stresses and strains of every day life much easier to do.
4. Another benefit of eating healthy is it will help you to stay alert and mentally sharp as you grow older. Even when you are in your 80's, you will still be thinking like a 20 year old.
5. Many people who live a healthy life and eat healthy foods find that when they reach 65 they are still able to do the same things that they did when they 20 with just as much enjoyment.
6. Eating healthy foods rather than processed or pre-packaged foods will help you to prevent certain diseases which are related to diet and nutrition. This includes such diseases as cancer, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and, of course, obesity. The incidence of obesity is growing steadily year by year and especially so in children.
As you can see, there are a wide range of benefits you will enjoy from healthy eating. So why not consider them very carefully? I am sure you will agree that the benefit of eating healthy far outweighs the consequences if you don't.
Eating a healthy diet does not have to mean time-consuming menu preparation or boring meals. To discover delicious alternatives you never knew could be healthy, be sure to check out my Eating Healthy blog at: http://www.eating-healthy.org
"By eating healthy food you will have a stronger immune system so that you stay well." - Absolutely, we are products of what we consume. In order to be healthy, one should eat healthy.
"Eating healthy foods rather than processed or pre-packaged foods will help you to prevent certain diseases which are related to diet and nutrition."
- Exactly, chemicals and preservatives make it very difficult for our bodies’ intelligence to adapt to it; which will cause a stress response to our bodies, meaning it will eventually cause them to breakdown and cause a diseased state
We share the same
ideals; I'll refer my patients to your Eating Healthy blog; it has good insight.