Holy goodness gracious. We have crammed a ton into this weekend! And we STILL have today. Whew. I need a break On that note, take your break now, grab a cup of coffee (or tea), and sit back to read some awesome blog posts from last week! It’s time for another Weekly Top 10 !
2. Endorphins Make Me Happy from Sweet Life Erika – Endorphins make you happy and happy people don’t kill their husbands … thank you Elle Woods for immortalizing that for me Endorphins make Erika (and me) happy too! Plus she’s wearing some sick #FitGear too!
3. Just People from Lindsay’s List – I feel like Lindsay makes my top 10 every week but I guess that’s because she’s one of my favorite bloggers consistently. I love this post … in the blog world it’s easy to get competitive, compare, and judge. She reminds it that we are all just people
4. Meet Ryan Thomas from NYC Running Mama – Michele had her baby!!! Congrats girl
5. Fighting Childhood Obesity with Saucony from Zero to Twenty-Six Point Two – Larisa shares about an awesome app available for iPhones. Saucony is helping fight childhood obesity based on YOUR miles. Check it out.
10. WIAW Intermittent Fasting Style from Lift Love Life – Maria is one of my blogging besties and she has been practicing intermittent fasting which is intriguing. Check out her What I Ate Wednesday with her new eating habits!
There you go! Also, throughout the week I would love to hear from you guys when you find an awesome post. I would love to feature them here. Especially next week since my top 10 post is the day after Emmie’s first birthday and I might be drowning my sorrows of her passing into toddlerhood in cake pops Email me at foodfitnessandfamily (at) gmail (dot) com with your submissions! Have a great Sunday