1. Start your holiday plan.
2. Assemble ingredients before you cook.
3. Find out what is going on for the holidays in your town.
4. The time change is a good time to practice getting up a few minutes earlier in the morning.
5. Post your goals on your whiteboard so you can see them often.
6. Get caught up on your emails.
7. Make thanksgiving cards for your family.
Here is the holiday plan you have been waiting for. A simple plan to help you organize the holidays.
And since I know money is tight it’s just $2 bucks.
Get your Weekly Tips and the 2008 Declutter Calendar here (2009 calendar will be ready next Monday, it’s just about done):