Sorry for my little hiatus over the weekend. I’m not really sure what happened exactly. I guess I just decided to unplug. I had posts planned but, somehow, I just didn’t make it to my computer. I can’t fully consider that a bad thing. Lee had another weekend off and we made the best of it. He just seemed to be a little more important than my computer! However, he is back to work and here I am back at my keyboard. I’m glad. I missed it!
Since I didn’t check in over the weekend, here are some of the things that took place:
1. I went to bed at 9:30pm on Friday night. LAME.
(I just love this picture)
2. Due to #1, I woke up at 5:15am on Saturday morning. I decided to make the best of it and go to the early Jazzercise class. I’m glad I made that decision instead of forcing myself back into a sleep coma.
3. I made a trip to Old Navy and bought my fair share of $3.00 racerback tanktops. If there is one thing in this world that I love, it’s a racerback tank top.
4. Lee and I went to his high school alumni football game. His high school and their rivals organized a game where all alumni could come back and play football, cheer, or be in the band. Lee really wanted to play but decided that he couldn’t risk getting injured because of work. It was a good time, but it was COLD!!! I kinda forgot how cold night football games can be!
5. We went out after the game and we didn’t climb into bed until 5:00am. Yep, I typed that right. 5:00am. What.is.wrong.with.me? How old do I think I am!? 21!?
6. I woke up bright and early on Sunday morning to cut our grass. I had slept for about 3.5 hours.
7. I baked pumpkin cookies.
8. I crashed hard at 5:00pm and never really recovered. I would like to apologize to my Pittsburgh Steelers for sleeping through half of their game. Sigh.
So…there ya have it! You are all caught up on my weekend! This week is going to consist of nothing but last minute Halloween preparations…i.e. I haven’t even started making my Halloween costume yet!! Yikes!
I hope you had a great weekend!
Did you do anything fun? Is there a piece of clothing that you could not live without?Racerback tanks are near the top of my list!