Tips on How to Make Your Acer Aspire One 721 Battery and Adapter Last Longer
Posted May 21 2014 3:03am
Does your machine not function properly because of the Acer Aspire One 721 battery? Probably the adapter has malfunctioned and you do not know what next to do. If you are looking for quality laptop battery and adapter at an affordable price, Acer Aspire provides the best solution for you. You will get digital batteries, cordless drills, ac adapters and notebook batteries. There are products for different brands such as Compaq, Dell, Apple, Gateway, Toshiba, Lenovo, Sony and many others.
Why choose Acer Aspire products
* Best services
* Affordable prices
* Top quality
* Fast shipping
Tips for making your Acer battery last long
1. Charge the battery before use as it comes in a discharged condition
2. When charging for the first times, the battery may indicate full charge after a few minutes, simply remove it from the laptop and charge again
3. In the long run, the device may require a two or three charge/discharge cycle before acquiring its capacity
4. Fully discharge and charge the Acer laptop battery for Aspire One 721 every three weeks: this is not necessary if you have a Li-Ion battery
5. Remove battery from the laptop if you don’t plan to use the machine for a period more than one month
6. Recharge the battery prior to use after a long storage period
Acer Aspire One 721 adapter
You can only be able to use the battery above if it is charged. For it to be charged, you need an Acer adapter. This device will ensure that the battery is supplied with energy from an AC power source and also supply your laptop with continuous power in absence of a battery. The adapter comes with a free power cord than can be plugged on wall sockets. It is light in weight and can be carried anywhere.
* Turn down the resolution of your LCD to the lowest level you can. Most limes the light at the back consumes a lot of power.
* Use the management features offered by your operating system to set targets for when the screen will go dark or into sleep mode. You could also set the machine not to just sleep but hibernate as well when you close the lid.
* If you have any scheduled tasks, ensure they run only when you are plugged into a power source
* Reduce the multimedia tasks. Watching videos and listening to music is nice, but this means that your hard disk is always spinning and will require more energy.
These two products (battery and adapter) are guaranteed to work with any Acer Aspire One 721 laptop.