I’m not sure if any of you noticed, but I didn’t participate in WIAW this week. First of all, I haven’t taken ANY pictures of my meals. Not one. Not a half. Nada. Second of all, if I showed you one more sweet potato, chicken, or egg picture I think you all would have ran away – far, far away.
So instead I’m posting today and doing a little Thursday things post. I’ve seen it on a bunch of blogs, so I’m doing it. It’s light and fun, and frankly, that’s all I got for ya. I’m so original.
1. I did a crazy leg workout focusing on quads and calves over the weekend. My calves are still so sore. Like to the point where I walk funny. And today is another leg day – kill me.
2. My foam roller is evil – but in a good way. It hurts SO bad, but feels so much better after.
3. I finally tried the aloe vera juice mixed with ACV. I’ve been having it with the Kombucha, but those teeny bottles get expensive. This was just as good!
5. Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK? What the heck? I’m so excited. I get a break from school, get to be with the fam, eat good food, get my hair done, and the most important – see Bentley. Yessssss.
6. This will need to be made over Thanksgiving. Sounds perfect.
7. So you know how I was doing the FODMAP elimination (main reason why my meals are so boring). I’ll do a full update later, but lets just say, my stomach still hates me. No dairy has been consumed, barely any veggies (literally, it sucks), and so many other things. Grrrr.
8. FitFluential now has a new series on YouTube called FitFluential Eats and FitFluential Moves. Ambassadors put together a video of different recipes and moves – how cool! Check it out here:
Aaaaand I think that’s about it for today. Have a good one!
Do you ever stay sore for days after your workout?