THREE INGREDIENT BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
Source: Loosely inspired by a Cooking Light recipe
• 1 large butternut squash
• 1 small container Chobani Plain Greek yogurt
• 1-3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
• Salt, pepper and olive oil
• Toasted walnuts, if desired
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Peel the squash, cut it in half and remove all seeds and guts. Dice the good stuff and place it on a lined baking sheet. Brush it with a bit of olive oil. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper as desired. Roast until soft.
3) Once cooked, add half to a blender with half the yogurt and half the vegetable broth. Process until smooth, then pour it in a stockpot on the stove. Repeat, then heat until warm—no need to bring it to a boil!
4) Top with toasted walnuts if desired, served with sliced toast or a nice salad.
Question: How do you like your soup? What is your favorite kind of soup?