1. I ate in restaurants quite a lot this week. I had lunch at Bad Daddy’s (again!) with MT on Wednesday, lunch with Brittney at Qdoba on Thursday, and ate at IHOP (twice)- once with my dad and this morning with my friend Jenny. I guess it is about time for some green smoothies and meals at home.
2. Bath & Body Works had their 2 for $22 promotion going on their 3-wick candles, so I hauled my booty to the store on Sunday afternoon to stock up on all of the fall scents. I’m actually almost completely done with my Apple Ale scented candle already. I know that I keep saying it, but I am SO ready for autumn!
3. I just might have the world’s messiest eater on my hands. Cleaning the high chair after Michael eats has become my most dreaded chore. You wouldn’t believe some of the places that I find food after he eats. Just yesterday, I changed his diaper and found a sweet pea inside. How does that even happen?
4. I picked up some Pico de Gallo at Whole Foods last weekend, and I am so sad that the tub is finished. I’m pretty sure this is my latest and greatest food obsession.
5. One of my very best friends posted some Saved by the Belltrivia to my Facebook wall this week. I always considered myself to be a Saved by the Bell expert, but there were actually some pieces of trivia that even I didn’t know. For instance, did you know that Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Lark Voorhies dated for three years while the show was running? Good thing I didn’t know that as a kid. I would have been devastated that Zack Morris was off the market!
Have a wonderful weekend!
OMG – your little man is such an animal in his high chair and a great eater to boot!!! My one nephew was like that and I would literally strip him for meal time and there were a surprise or two in his diaper every once in a while. Happy Friday – Happy Weekend:)
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.