1. Michael has been absolutely loving his swim lessons, and I have to say, he seems like a natural. He doesn’t even cry when his head goes under the water (although it always makes me nervous to watch!). Truth be told, I’m having just as much fun going to the lessons with him, and I look forward to it all week long…especially since Michael usually takes a good long nap after class.
2. I went to Whole Foods this morning and picked up some new things that I cannot wait to try. Of course, I’ll do a haul for you soon!
3. Earlier in the week, I met my friend Karen for lunch at a restaurant nearby called Toast Cafe. They serve breakfast all day, so I had to take advantage. Next time, it’s waffles all the way!
4. MT and I watched Monsters, Inc. the other night (can’t wait to see Monsters University in the theater), and Billy Crystal is the voice of one of the characters. For whatever reason, MT and I have been on a Billy Crystal movie kick lately. When Harry Met Sally is still my all-time favorite movie of his though.
5. Every so often, someone will tell me that I’ve inspired them to take charge of their health, and it always means so much to me. So, I nearly wept with joy after receiving this text from MT. I never thought that I’d see the day when he wanted to shop at a health food store!
Do you have a favorite Billy Crystal movie? Have you seen Monsters University?
I’m not much of a Billy Crystal fan. I don’t not like him, but I don’t love him either. My daughter wants to see Monster University and Despicalable me. (I know I messed up the spelling). So I guess next Friday she’s going to have some decisions to make
Michael absolutely LOVES them! I was nervous at first too, but I’m in the water holding him the whole time, and they do really simple things and sing songs. The instructor did have him go down the slide though during our last class, and she was supposed to hand him to me because…he’s 8 months old!…and she plopped him into the water by accident. He sunk down about a foot under water, but he was totally fine and didn’t even cry. Probably not the best story to tell you if you’re nervous…
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.