1. I found recipe for a chocolatey smoothie called the Happy Shake on Shape.com, and I’ve had it a few times this week. If you like green smoothies, you should definitely try it!
2. I received a trial size tube of Buxom Lash mascara from Sephora several weeks ago, and I absolutely love it. I’m pretty fortunate because I have naturally long lashes, but they aren’t very voluminous. The Buxom mascara really adds some thickness without any clumps, and it just might be my all-time favorite mascara. If only it wasn’t so pricey. That’s always the way, isn’t it?
3. Michael and I met MT near his office on Wednesday afternoon, and we all went to lunch at a restaurant called Killingtons. Of course, I ordered salmon. Even though the food was great, the best part of the lunch was getting to be with my two men.
4. After hearing really great things about kelp noodles, I decided to try them this week. The noodles supposedly take on the flavor of whatever they are cooked in, but that was not my experience. Maybe I did something wrong, but I thought that they were completely disgusting and inedible. And I am stuck with a three-pack that I’ll never use!
5. On Saturday evening, MT and I sat outside on our patio and had some wine and popcorn. It was an absolutely perfect summer night, and I’m hoping for many more just like it over the course of the next few months.
I am curious – what varietal of wine (looks like a Chardonnay)did you have with the popcorn??? I wish I could wear eye makeup again, but just not healthy for me with my eyelash and lubricant issues and then add to that dealing with allergies and hot heat temps right now. Happy Friday – Happy Weekend:)
I’ll take your kelp noodles. I haven’t used them yet, but have bought a dish with them in it that was good, so maybe I wouldn’t have luck either. Where did you get them so I know!?! I found one dish that I want to try them in:
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.