1. As I was cleaning the other day, Saved by the Bell was playing on television in the background. It was the episode where Slater’s pet chameleon Artie dies, and Mr. Belding organizes a school wide funeral in his honor. Seriously, how did I not realize how ridiculously cheesy that show was when I was younger? Don’t get me wrong- I’ll always love that show regardless of the extreme cheese factor. In fact, that’s probably part of the reason why I do like it so much! After all, I am a giant cheeseball myself.
2. My ipsy bag came in the mail yesterday, and it was kind of a let down. The bag (which was not even remotely as cute as the one from last month) came with an eyeshadow palette that was basically pure glitter in strange colors. Even if I wanted to wear the shadows, I don’t think they’d ever come off! The bag also came with false lashes and lip liner, but since I don’t wear either, they were kind of a bust. The bag wasn’t a total fail though because it did contain a pretty blush by NYX- and you all know how much I love blush!
3. I absolutely love making food for Michael and went on a baby food making rampage yesterday afternoon. His favorite combinations right now are peas, carrots, and corn and also peaches and banana.
4. My addiction of the week is Trader Joe’s pineapple salsa. I’ve gone through nearly an entire jar in just a few days, so I definitely need to keep reserves in the house for emergencies. (Because, you know, salsa emergencies occur so frequently.)
5. My smoothie combination of the week is kiwi, carrot, spinach, pineapple juice, half a banana, mango, a little vanilla pea protein powder, and a handful of ice cubes. It is so refreshing- especially during this heat wave we’re having.
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.