1. I’ve been addicted to this Pink Flamingo smoothie. It is so refreshing and so simple to make since it only involves three ingredients. It is the perfect smoothie for summer, and you need to try it ASAP!
2. When I went shopping last weekend, I picked up another necklace in Aldo that I didn’t show in my haul. It is bright and cheery and makes me happy- even if I do have a 6 month old son who wants to grab it every time I wear it.
3. My parents got the cutest book for Michael when they were in London. Each page plays the tune to “The Wheels on the Bus”, and you’re supposed to read the story along with it. Sometimes I have a difficult time keeping up with it and end up all out of breath at the end, but it is adorable nonetheless.
4. For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted a Shu Uemura eyelash curler. Since you cannot find them in the states, my parents picked one up for me when they were in Europe. I seriously squealed with delight when they gave it to me, and I’ve been obsessively curling my lashes ever since. It’s the little things, right?
5. Michael has been saying the typical “ma ma”, “da da”, and “ba ba” for weeks, but I wrote it off as baby babble. Well, earlier in the week he let out a loud, “Mom!” and he’s been saying it ever since. He’s even said “mommy” a few times which just about melts my heart. It could very well be just another sound he’s making, but I really don’t care. In my book, he knows who his mommy is and he’s letting me know it!
What was your first word? Mine was motorcycle which is…odd.
Love those first words! How precious! My daughter’s first word was mama. Mine was dada. I haven’t used an eyelash curler in a while because I noticed it started pulling out some eyelashes. They are sparse as it is, so I don’t use one anymore. Maybe if I had a good one like the one you just got!! ps. found ya at H54F!
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.