1. The other day, I found The Care Bears on Hulu Plus, and I entertained Michael by dancing and singing the theme song. Can you believe that I remembered the words? Anyway, he didn’t find the show to be quite as entertaining as my performance and fell asleep within 5 minutes…while I continued to watch.
2. Even though Michael was not a fan of sweet potato, he has been loving pureed peas this week. It is so cute when he opens his mouth for more. The only negative is that they are so so so messy. Last night, I had to clean peas out of his nostrils during bath time.
3. Maybe MT and I have been living under a rock, but we just got on the Parks & Recreation bandwagon this week. We can’t wait to watch more episodes on Netflix and Apple TV once all of our favorite shows go into repeats for the summer.
4. My friend Brittney posted a photo on Facebook of her little baby girl wearing sunglasses. I immediately commented to ask where she got them from, and just a few days later, she stopped by my house with a pair for Michael. I have awesome friends.
5. The weather in Charlotte has been all over the place lately. I never know what to expect each day, and yesterday was no exception. I thought that it would be kind of cool outside, so I put on a sweater, jeans, and boots and headed off to run some errands. Well, it got up to the 80s, and needless to say, I was inappropriately dressed. I was so hot that I actually went into a store, bought a cheap $5 t-shirt, and changed in the bathroom.
Do you watch Parks & Recreation? Anyone else remember the Care Bears theme song, or am I the only crazy one?
Linking up here, here, and here.
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.