Since I had so much fun participating in last Friday’s link-ups, I thought that I’d do it again today.
It’s actually a really fun way for me to share all of the random things that didn’t make their way onto the blog during the rest of the week.
I hope that you enjoy them!
1. The weather has been so beautiful lately, and I’ve been taking afternoon walks with Michael as much as possible. He seems to love them! However, we were chased down by a stray Chihuahua on one of our more recent ones which turned our leisurely stroll into more of a fast shuffle.
2. I’ve been eating bread and butter pickles with every meal. Thankfully, I haven’t gone so far as to blend them into one of my green smoothies…yet.
3. I made a grilled chicken salad for lunch yesterday, and it tasted so good with mango salsa mixed in. If you look closely, you can also see some bread and butter pickle chips too. I wasn’t exaggerating when I said that I’ve been eating them constantly.
The plastic bag that you see is a slow cooker liner, and it was supposed to make clean-up a breeze. It probably would have done just that, but the bag tore and left a nice sticky mess all over my counter and kitchen floor.
5. We’re all ready for the Easter Bunny in my household! In fact, I’m taking Michael to see him (or her, as the case may be) this afternoon. He did just fine with Santa, so I’m hoping that the bunny doesn’t scare him either.
6. Earlier in the week, I bought these ice cream Reese’s peanut butter cups for MT, and he loved them. Since they are limited edition for Easter, I went back to the store and bought all of the remaining boxes. Yeah- I’m sure that I didn’t look like I had an addiction at all.
Now tell me something random about your week!
(And don’t forget to enter my thinkThin giveaway.)
Linking up with Lauren (From My Grey Desk), Alison (Long Distance Love), Jean (What Jean Likes), and Rebecca (xoxo Rebecca)
Those ice cream Reese’s eggs sound so amazing and yummy! I don’t think that’s considered part of my healthy diet though, so I guess I better pass on those, no matter how delicious they may seem! Visiting today from HF4F!
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.