The Best Fitness Programs and Healthy Eating eBooks
Posted Aug 16 2013 9:10am
Here are some cool programs and stuff I’ve either tried or have heard are great from other people.
As you know, I do best when I have a specific fitness plan outlined. I tend to get lazy and slack a lot more when I don’t have a plan where I know what I’m supposed to be doing each day and what goals I am reaching towards. Is this you too? If so, consider some of these fitness-related programs to get your routine a lift! We all need a change every now and then!
PS. Some of these websites look really salesy, but have no fear – they aren’t spam. I don’t really know, you’d think these gurus would pay someone to make a more professional looking website. Sigh, oh well.
- My all-time favorite program from the ones I’ve done! I love Flavia and she is a wonderful inspirer, I’m still subscribed to her newsletter to this day. This workout is designed for women but it is by no means easy. It focuses on lifting HEAVY and building muscle to get sexy muscles in all the right places. I absolutely loved this program and it comes with videos for each day! Read my review of it here .
- this is Tom Venuto’s program and it was my favorite program tying with Flavia’s Curvalicious program. The reason why I like this one better is because it doesn’t involve any complicated exercises, everything is easy to do and remember and easy to write down on a piece of paper so when you get to the gym you actually know what you’re doing. Curvalicious is great but it definitely does involve a lot more complicated and varied movements in it. To each their own. I did this program for about 4 months, I liked it that much! The only thing is that there’s a lot of reading before you get to the workout and you have to figure out your own schedule and what you’re gonna be doing.
- I have tried this 2-3 years ago and it was pretty good. I was heavy on the diet thing which I would not even look at today but I remember that the workouts were good and intense. This is actually geared for men, I think, but as a female I managed to enjoy it too, although it was not my favorite program. I think I only did it for 2-3 weeks max.
- The most recent program I bought and used. This one is an at-home easy and quick workout that promises to get rid of your cellulite with only 15-30 minutes and 3 times a week. Very promising! The first time I did this workout I was sore for 2 days! And I didn’t even use any weights! Oh, my butt!
- this one is awesome because Yoga is awesome! It is perfect for people who are not yogis just yet and it really breaks down the reasons behind why yoga is fabulous for your wellbeing. Plus, apparently you get a nice yoga butt with this program. I have not personally tried this one but it looks promising.
Healthy Recipe eBooks:
- I liked this one because the quality is really good and it has a bunch of pretty awesome “fat-burning” recipes. Yeah I don’t care about that “fat-burning” thing anymore but I did at the time. All of the fitness gurus I used to subscribe to mentioned recipes from this cookbook once in a while in their emails so it’s gotta be good!
- I have YET to do a sugar detox but Balanced Bites is so cute and the page looks really nice and inviting… I’ve read about many bloggers who have done a sugar detox with much success. I don’t know if I’d be able to last though. If you think you’re up for the challenge, go check this out.
- this eCookbook has a bunch of awesome dessert recipes that are healthy and delicious, plus you get two other ebooks with the purchase: one about breads and one about appetizers.
- Because I am obsessed with smoothies, always have been and always will be