After a long week, I have a few things I need to get off my chest today…
- I had to awkwardly ask an old lady for my undies back at the gym on Thursday. Good thing is there’s a reasonable explanation for this situation but it definitely didn’t make it any less awkward.
- After completing my dresser projects, I find myself eyeing old furniture out on the street or at resale shops in a whole new light. After one of my neighbors threw out an old desk and coffee table, my mom and I snatched them up. It was dark out when we went and I definitely felt like a thief in the night.
- Once I started breaking down said desk, I decided it wasn’t what I was hoping for and it’s headed back to the street for tomorrow’s garbage pickup.
- My mom has even been eyeing street furniture for me. There’s potential we may go pickup a piece tomorrow…I’m still deciding.
- The moment you mention bugs, I’m itchy and need to hop in the shower to feel clean again. Ick!
- My parents just bought a new washer and dryer. They’re really nice but I think the washer makes me dizzy. I didn’t even know that was possible.