1. What do you love most about Spring?
I love to hear the birds chirping, see the flowers blooming, and feel the warmer weather. Spring and Fall are actually my favorite times of the year. Not too hot, not too cold. Spring is also when 5K season starts. With at least one race on our schedule every weekend, we will stay pretty busy and active.
2. If you’re lucky enough to have a Spring Break, what will you do to enjoy it?
No spring break for me.
3. What is your favorite flower?
My favorite flowers are my knockout roses. I have three bushes in my front flower beds and I love when they start blooming. Here is a picture from last year:
4. Do you have a garden? If so, what do you grow?
No garden for me. I have enough trouble keeping plants alive, not sure I could actually grow anything.
5. Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during Spring.
I’ll share two: (1) pass my second Health Coach exam and be able to begin seeing clients and (2) lose 10 pounds.
6. Do you do Spring cleaning?
Not specifically, but I am starting to choose one thing that needs to be done each week. Yesterday I cleaned out my cosmetic organizer. The organizer itself was covered in powder and stuff. So I washed it good, washed my foundation brush, and threw away some old cosmetics. Everything is nice and neat now. On the agenda next week is to clean my jewelry out. I figure if I can get a smaller project done during the week and 1-2 larger projects on the weekend, everything will be pretty clean and organized.
7. What is your weather *really* like right now?
Today will be in the mid 50s, then a thunderstorm tonight, and snow tomorrow. Saturday will be in the mid 60s. Changes on an hourly basis right now. Check out Weatherbug:
8. Share one photo that you’ve taken during the month of March.
Here are the 4 pieces I bought at Charming Charlie’s over the weekend. Sadly the wrap bracelet has already lost one of its stones and I will be returning it.
9. What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Walk or bike. Or, if I am tired, curl up on the couch and let the sun shine in and take a good nap.
10. If you could spend the day doing anything in your city, what would you do?
A 5K. We have some fabulous races in Knoxville. Or, head a little bit out of the city and go hiking.
Enjoy your day!
Original article: Spring into Tuesday . . .