A clear mental space allows us to live freely and get to the root of detoxing our entire bodies, both physically and mentally. Use these 5 tips – along with the rest of my Spring Detox Series – to clear your mind, body, spirit, and space.
1. Something weighing on your mind? Speak your truth with grace and love, get it off your chest, and be free. Holding grudges only creates more stress, which creates more free radicals and toxins in the body.
2. Clear your desk, clean out your car, and tidy up any other spaces where you spend the majority of your time. Tidy spaces = tidy mind.
3. Give yourself permission to stop doing something you resist. We resist things for a reason – go with your gut and trust your inner guide. Ask yourself what you enjoy doing and do more of that. Do you enjoy the book club you’re in? Do you enjoy your career? Your relationship? If the answer is no, give yourself permission to stop.
4. After you’ve done #3, give yourself permission to reinvent yourself. You’ll most likely do it more than once if your life. Ask yourself if you’re ready to reinvent your relationship, your physical space, your career, your spiritual life?
5. Join the May Hot Body Nutrition Challenge . This group session isn’t only about losing weight, it will leave you with better sleep, clarity over your daily nutrition choices, and the tools and resources to live at your best. (P.S. it will also save you $$ over the course of the month as the yummy nutritional smoothies and snacks are included in the price – 43 meals and 38 snacks, total.) So what are you waiting for? Click here to learn more and register by April 18th.
Have more ways to detox your mind? A revelation you’d like to share? Share with others by leaving a comment below.