3. Add veggies, fresh ground pepper, sea salt and 2 tsp. - 1/2 Tbs. Red Pepper Flakes (depending on your preference for the spice factor!)
5. Add 1/4 c. of organic veggie broth (or water if you are in a pinch), and 3 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar.
6. Place pan in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
7. Add 1/4 c. of freshly grated mozzarella cheese (for Vegetarian) or sub a soy cheese to make this recipe Vegan.
8. Return to over for 3-4 minutes, remove and ENJOY! I usually pair veggie casserole with brown rice or whole wheat couscous.