Hope you’re all having a great MONDAY! I’m off of work today so mine is pretty good so far!
Yesterday I met a friend of mine at the gym at 9:00am. We worked out together for 2 hours! Time flies when you have a partner! Check out my 2010 Focus Page for my workout stats!
The bf played hockey last night so I was on my own for dinner. I was looking for something pretty quick, easy and healthy. I grabbed a few ingredients from the pantry and this is what I came up with:
Spicy Tomato Chicken Wrap
What you need:
- Splash of Red Wine Vinegar
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Canned Tomatoes
- 1 Green Onion
- A few Grape Tomatoes
- 2 leaves Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Chicken Breast
What you need to do is pretty simple!
- Chop up all veggies and add them to a wok with your vinegar. pepper and sauce.
- Defrost Chicken breast in the microwave then add to the wok.
- Heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Line plate with 2 leaves of romaine lettuce, top with mixture.
Thats it! From start to finish this recipe took about 15 minutes! Perfect!
On the agenda for today:
- Passport Office
“See” you later!