First off, thanks to Teri for featuring me on The Weekender ! I hope some clickers stick around.
Today is all about the S’s.
- Sharing my car with my sister who just got her license.
Ahh, no way she’s allowed to drive now.
- Sliding on sidewalk slush – aka running. I ran for about 15 minutes, ran into an uncleared section of the sidewalk, so I turned around. Most of the sidewalks were cleared, but there were sections of sliding on the slushy snow. It was still a sweaty, endorphin rush run. I would drink endorphins if only I could add them to my Green Monsters.
- Strength training – squats and shoulders. I did a strength workout with lots of sumo squats, shoulder presses, and other exercises. After my run + strength, I know I’m going to be sore tomorrow.
- Sunday Snowboarding – Tons of new snow at the mountain for a few hours of boarding yesterday, and it was warm for VT (aka in the 30s)!
- Thundersnow – Did anyone else in New England have thunder & lightening Saturday night?! I didn’t believe it at first, then I realized it was really thundering and lightening during the snowstorm.
- Studying for Food Science – This is a procrastination post, so I gotta go back to learning about mixing methods. I think I already know how to bake from blog recipes though.
- Silliness – Those endorphins make me happy and silly. I’m currently listening to Michael Buble on Pandora and doing lots of smiling and giggling to myself. I swoon over his songs.
Syracuse silliness from last year
PS: Slide on over to Hungry Runner Girl’s blog for an awesome giveaway and some hilarious reads!