Today’s post is going to be a jumbled mess. No particular reason other than me not being able to get a real post worked out in my head. Maybe it has something to do with the killer crick in my neck/shoulder that creeped up on me this morning.
1. Yeah, that crick that I have…I think it is my punishment for sleeping in too late this morning. I slept in until 9am this morning and it was GLORIOUS, until I got out of bed and couldn’t hold my head straight! WTH? I don’t know if you remember, but the same thing happened the last time I got some really great, deep-sleeping shut eye . Hmph!!
2. There is an outdoor running/walking/biking trail in my town that I have been on several times in the past. Each time I have run it, I have always started from the same trail head, which is a park. Today, however, I had to go to a grocery store near a different trail head so I decided to start from there instead. It was 50 degrees and sunny outside-perfect running weather!! Well, leave it to me to pretty much get lost on a trail. Okay, maybe I wasn’t lost but I couldn’t figure out how to get to the part of the trail I wanted to be on. The trail is pretty straight forward so why I couldn’t figure it out is beyond me. I am blaming it on the crick in my neck!! At least I got in a decent run though I have NO idea how long it was since the mile markers didn’t match up with the directions I was going in.
3. Speaking of running…..there is a teensy tiny piece of me that is tempted to attempt a half marathon. Problem, it is only 6.5 weeks away. Another problem. I haven’t been running all that consistently the last couple months. I am pretty sure I could do it but I am not sure I could do it without hurting myself. Thoughts on that one? Has anyone run a half-marathon with only 6 weeks of training? Maybe shooting for the 10K is a better place to start!!
4. Bra size? Okay, maybe this part is going to be TMI but I will share anyway. I pretty much consider myself to be a 34 B(maybe C at certain times of the month). Not too long ago I went to Victoria Secret to buy a new bra and figured I would get fitted while I was there. To my surprise, I am no where near a B cup. Try 32 DD instead!!! Holy Moly, that sounds huge!!!! Strangely enough, it really isn’t. Trust me, I just about freaked when the saleslady brought me the bras. I assured her that they would be ginormous on me….until I tried it on and it fit perfectly!!! So, there you have it. Go get fitted. Odds are, you are probably wearing the wrong bra size!!
( I wanted to make this picture bigger but for some reason it won’t let me and I am too lazy to worry about it. Sorry, a little boob picture will have to work instead )
5. We are having cauliflower crust pizza for supper tonight and I am beyond excited about it. It has been a good while since I have made it because the crust can be just a bit time consuming-but totally worth it! I am still debating about what toppings I am going to put on it but honestly, you could give me some sauce and cheese and I would be a happy camper!!
Have you been fitted professionally for accurate bra size? Did you think it made a difference?
Have you tried cauliflower crust pizza? What are your favorite toppings?