Mine was great! I did a couple big things yesterday.
1. I went wedding dress shopping! ♥♥♥
It was kind of surreal actually trying on dresses. I’ve imagined the day so many times and tried to picture what I would look like in a wedding dress, but it wasn’t until I put one on that it hit me like hello, this is really happening! I’m assuming that the rest of the wedding events & activities (bridal shower, bachelorette, and of course, wedding!) will feel similar.
And…I *think* I may have found one! ♥ I’m going back in a couple of weeks to try it on again when my mom is in town.
2. Slightly (ok, much) less exciting than dress shopping – I went to the gym to get measured, weighed, etc. So awesome to do right after the holidays…NOT! Ha! Anyway, I did this because, starting tomorrow, I’m doing another 10 week fitness program at Farrell’s – Recommit to FIT!
1. Workout 6 days a week, 45 minutes a day. Workouts alternate between kickboxing and strength training.
2. Follow the nutrition plan.
3. Drink at least 80 oz. water a day.
For me, the real challenge will be #2. After indulging in so many sweets over the holidays, I feel like I’m craving them more now. And, like I’ve said before, I’m bad about drinking enough water, but if I actually make a conscious effort it’s no big deal.