I have a habit – I drink chilled water … near the refrigerator, directly from the bottle.
My mom has a habit : She warns me not to do so, as soon as I walk towards the refrigerator. She has been doing so since I first walked down.
The reason for this warning is nothing but a fear factor my mom has regarding for my health. She wants to protect me from the dreadful cold, influenza and perhaps even pneumonia.
Causes of Pneumonia
Symptoms of Pneumonia
Blood tests along with x-ray reports where a patch is identified on the lungs help in the diagnosis of pneumonia. However, practitioners may even identify the problem by physical symptoms.
Who is more prone to be infected
Natural treatment for Pneumonia
1. Fenugreek: In the initial stages of the infection tea made with fenugreek seeds help in perspiration and removal of toxins from the body. This tea can be taken three to four times a day. During this treatment no other food should be taken.
2. Garlic in pure form relieves the respiratory symptoms very soon.
3. Sesame seeds when infused with water and mixed with linseed oil help in relieving the phlegm from the body. Salt and honey when mixed with the infusion help in this at a faster rate.
4. Carrot juice , spinach juice and beet root juice also help in the relief of symptoms.
5. The pain experienced on the chest can be relieved by rubbing turpentine oil on the rib cage.
Mothers are always right in protecting their children, hope they would make use of these guidelines need be!!