NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest®. You are providing your information to Sponsor and/or the Platform Administrator, and not to Pinterest. The information provided will only be used as described in the Privacy section below.
1. Eligibility. The Pin it to Win it Contest (the “ Contest") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, agents, officers, and directors of Remedy Health Media LLC (” Sponsor ”), Pinterest (“ Platform Administrator ”) and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies and anyone involved in the development, production, distribution of materials for, and coordination of this Contest (collectively, the “ Contest Parties ”) and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing. The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ ET ”) on 8/20/2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 8/26/2012 (“ Contest Period ”). Platform Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
3. How to Enter.
Pinterest Method of Entry. During the Contest Period, visit Sponsor’s Pinterest “Pin it to Win it” board, located at http://pinterest.com/wellsphereand and click on the “Pin it to Win it” board. Repin or heart one or more of the images from the board to enter the contest. Increase your odds of winning the contest by @ mentioning wellsphere in your pin and by using #fitbloggin as the hashtag.
LIMIT: Contestants are encouraged to enter multiple times by repining images from the wellsphere Pin it to Win it board.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are finding and final.
4. Winner Selection, Notification and Odds. At the close of the Contest Period, Sponsor will select the potential prize winner(s) from among all entries received. The drawing will be held on or about 8/27/2012. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Contest winner will be notified via Pinterest after the date of random drawing. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) (collectively, the “ Releases ”) in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Releases within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize and will be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. The alternate winner must be verified in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Two (2) identical prizes will be awarded. The prize consists of one (1) ticket to FitBloggin’12, each worth $259.99.
6. Prize Restrictions and Conditions. Prize will be awarded only if potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. No cash equivalent or substitute of any prize is offered. No transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted. If a prize, or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize for another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. WINNER IS LIABLE FOR ALL TAXES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER. If required based on the prize value, Sponsor will prepare an IRS Form 1099 for entrant and supply such information (which may include copy of photo identification, birthdate and social security number) to the local, state and federal taxing agency in accordance with all applicable laws. Sponsor makes no warranties and hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Contest. WITHOUTH LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, by entering the Contest, winner grants the Contest Parties a worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to use their name, city and state of residence, photo, image, voice, and likeness, in connection with the Contest in any manner and in any media and content whether now existing or later invented without any restrictions, including without limitation, in future trade, publicity and/or advertising for such Contest Parties products and/or services, unless prohibited by law.
8. Release.By entering, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties Pinterest, Inc., and its subsidiaries and their respective affiliates, parents, owners, franchisees, officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “ Released Parties ”) from and against any liability, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any portion of the prize, entry or participation in the Contest or in any Contest or prize related activity, or any access to or use of the Contest website, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery.
9. Limitations of Liability. Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any of the following occurrences (a) hardware or software errors; (b) faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; (c) errors or limitations of any Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), servers, hosts or providers; (d) garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; (e) failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; (f) any inability to upload or download any information in connection with participation in the Contest; (g) inaccessibility of any website, in whole or in part for any reason; (h) lost, late, delayed, corrupted or intercepted e-mail or video transmissions; (ii) unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; (iii) destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to, undeliverable contact attempts that result from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering or for insufficient space in entrant’s account to receive e-mail; (iv) any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any website; and (v) any personal injury, or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use or misuse of any prize, use of any website, or the download of any information from any website.
10. General Terms. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, the official rules of any other Contest or promotion, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest or participating in the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. Participants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
Winner’s name AND Official Rules. Winner’s name, city, and state will be posted on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wellsphere/10916387499 on or about 8/28/2012. For the name of the winner and/or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 11/28/2012 to: Pin it to Win it Contest Official Rules and/or Winner, 2300 Wilson Blvd, Suite 600 Arlington, VA 22201. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Official Rules are also available at the Contest entry website during the Contest Period.
13. Sponsor. Remedy Health Media LLC, 500 5 th Avenue, 19 th Floor, New York, NY 10110.
The use of any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
© 2012 Remedy Health Media LLC. All rights reserved.