It’s 1 week away until the canfitpro Toronto conference. I’m super excited and I’ve been working out and eating super clean to try and look my best in front of all of these crazy intense fitness professionals. Is anyone else going to the conference? The keynote speaker this year is Simon Whitfield, the triathlete. After his crash during his race, I started thinking about what he’s going to talk about… I’m sure somehow the crash will be incorporated into his speech somehow. Too bad he didn’t like JUST win a medal this year, how wicked cool would that have been? Poor guy, I hope him and his ego are ok.
Doesn’t it look like green healthy heaven? This is definitely a new staple to my diet, mostly my “before bed” diet. How awesome would it be to eat a huge snack before bed and it’s basically just lettuce. NO GUILT! You can check out Michelle’s recipe by clicking here . She has some other amazing recipes on there as well so make sure to check them all out! You might find a new favourite J.GUYS! I'm STILL doing the Giveaway for the GYMBOSS Interval Timer! You only have 5 more days to enter, so please do so! Here are the details!Mandatory1. Like My (Mostly) Healthy Life on Facebook.
2. Like Gymboss on Facebook and leave me a comment on here when you have done so telling me HOW you would use a GYMBOSS Interval Timer!
1. Follow me ( @sarahohm ) and Gymboss ( @GYMBOSS ) on Twitter.
2. Like My (Mostly) Healthy Life via Google Friend Connect on my blog (click "Join This Site").
3. Tweet about my giveaway, cut & paste the following "I just entered @sarahohm #giveaway for a @GYMBOSS interval timer on my mostlyhealthylife.blogspot.com!"
4. Share this giveaway on your Facebook page and tag myself and GYMBOSS in the post!This adds up to a possible 7 entries into my giveaway! Please leave one comment per entry on this post after completing each entry. This contest closes on Wednesday August 15, at 9:00PM (Toronto time!). I will announce the winner the following day! Contest is open to Canada & US residents! GOOD LUCK!What do you guys have planned for this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it’s fantastic… and I’ll be sure to catch up again before this weekend is over!Stay sweet.