Arthritis is a health condition where the joints of the body are damaged. Arthritis is accompanied by severe joint pains which are known as arthralgia. People in their old age are more prone to joint problems. People over 55 suffer from arthritis more often.
1. According to Ayurveda ama is to be digested and Vata has to be reduced from the human body. For digesting ama fasting one day in a week is highly beneficial. Plus, one must improve his overall diet to get relief.
2. Have 1/4 cup of black cherry juice everyday to get relief in arthritis. Continue to do so for four months for visible relief. Even after you have get sufficient relief from drinking black cherry juice you must continue for as long as you can for lifelong benefits.
3. Have a cup of fresh green vegetable juice with same proportions of celery, red beet and carrot juice every day.
4. An effective way of avoiding constant joint pains is to soak a teaspoon of black sesame seeds in ¼ cup of water and leave it overnight, have this water the next day. The water should be taken with seeds in it do not strain it and have it the first thing in the morning.
5. Dandelion leaves have a diuretic property which helps in eliminating waste from the kidneys. The root of the Dandelion acts as a mild laxative and a tonic for the liver which stimulates the bowel movement thus helping in arthritis.