I’ve seen a lot of summer bucket lists in blogland lately, and since I love to make lists, I figured that I’d join in.
I’ll check back in at the end of the summer to let you know how many things I crossed off the list!
(Side note: I get ridiculously giddy every time I get to cross something off a list.)
1. Go to an outdoor concert.
2. Take a day trip to the mountains with MT and Michael.
3. Learn how to plant something without killing it in two days.
4. Finish the latest Emily Giffin book. (I’ve had it on my Kindle for ages!)
5. Visit the pool at least once a week.
6. Enroll Michael in swim lessons.
7. Have a family picnic at the park.
8. Go strawberry picking.
9. Go to a summer matinee.
10. Find a really good recipe for sangria. (And make it, of course!)
11. Blow bubbles outside.
12. Visit the zoo.
13. Go swimming at night.
14. Go to music on the green.
15. Meet MT at work for lunch.
16. Go to a baseball game.
17. Go to a children’s museum.
18. Have a movie marathon. (I’m thinking that the Godfather movies might qualify.)
19. Make homemade popsicles.
20. Visit the farmer’s market. (I couldn’t make a list without adding this!)
21. Make corn on the cob on the grill. (Would you believe that I’ve never made it this way before?)
22. Take Michael to the park several times a week.
23. Take lots of weekend drives with the sunroof open. (I think it’s safe to say that we’ve got this one covered.)
24. Go out for ice cream.
Being that I’m dairy intolerant, #24 should probably go on my “If I had 2 wishes” list instead!
What is on your summer bucket list?
Have a great day!
I wanna find a good sangria recipe too! I’d love to see Nia in swim lessons! When we were in SC there was a documentary on the production of the Godfather movies and it got me SO intrigued, so obviously you’d wanna do a marathon of them haha. Homemade popsicles is a MUST – I need a cute mold first though!! And I’d love to go to a baseball game…I think it’d be so much fun!!
Great Summer Bucket List – thanks so much for sharing! I cannot wait for our Summer trip next month – Oregon Coast, Oregon Wine Country and a 5-day Beer Festival – all in one trip by car. I am also out hiking, biking and checking out the local events scene. Happy Thursday & Here’s to a Wonderful Summer of FUN:)
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.