So, side note: My sister's new boyfriend is so cool. He now comes to races with us and is in to running (when he's never ran in his life! lol) thats when you know someone is really in to you--> When they are willing to try new things they've never done before just to be around you. How awesome is that!
So, moving on to the stuff I want to get done in February. Want to make this quick because my dinner is waiting :)
Objectives for Feb 2013:
1. Fitness: Finish week 2 of Jillian's Shredin30 (Finish Strong!) and sign up for two races
2. Health: Make a conscious effort to Drink at least 3.15 pints of water per day (baby steps)
3. Money: Organize my finances & Set a "on my way to riches" plan
I am usually pretty good with finances overall but when it comes to paying bills and actually opening correspondence on time I need to get more organized!
In terms of the "on my way to riches" plan that's pretty much setting a more advanced version of a budget for myself that I can comfortably follow.
4. Friendships: Set a "catch up date" with a close friends (I want to set aside more time for my good friends)
5. Personal Development: Complete at least 1 module of the investment course I am taking online
Okay that's it for February. There were a couple of things I wanted to add (ie: read another book) but I dont want to over-extent myself considering I have quite a few things going on. If I end up doing more than the above, of course I will share!
Q: Do you have any goals for February?!