(If you’re interested, you can see my recent favorite things for baby post here. Stay tuned for a health-related favorites post coming soon too!)
I’ve always been one of those people who gets ridiculously excited about things they like. I absolutely love sharing new finds with friends and family- and sometimes even strangers.
I have even been told on more than one occasion that I should be a hostess on QVC because I’d be so enthusiastic about all of the products. Believe it or not, I actually did consider auditioning at one point when try-outs were being held in my area. Unfortunately, I was still in college and had an exam on audition day.
Those darn adult responsibilities.
Oh well. At least I can (sort of) still live out my dreams through the blog!
1. Brush Lab Ceramic Thermal Nylon Round Brush with Round Bristles (This gives the smoothest blow-outs ever, and I never have to use a flat iron on my hair because of it.)
2. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer (I’ve been going very light on my makeup lately and just wear this in place of foundation. It has just the lightest tint and really brightens my skin.)
3. Real Techniques makeup brushes (These are the softest brushes I’ve ever used, and they are reasonably priced- especially for the quality. Plus, they don’t shed! There’s nothing worse than finding out that you’ve been walking around all day with bristles stuck to your face. Well, I guess some things could be more horrific…)
4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (This is my all-time favorite mascara. Even if I try something else, I always come back to it without fail. In my opinion, it is totally worth the $19 price tag, but it would be wonderful if it was a bit cheaper.)
5. Waffle Weave Head Band (This comes in handy at night when I’m washing my face because it keeps my bangs from getting soapy and wet.)
6. Sea Buckthorn Exfoliating Scrub (I hardly even use my Clarisonic anymore because this works so well…and I found it at Marshall’s for half price!)
What beauty-related items are you going crazy for lately?
Have a great day!
(Enter my NuNaturals giveaway here!)
I LOVE QVC for beauty products and a few other things. Its so easy to shop and try new things, especially new beauty products. I LOVE the test tube where you get large samples four times a year. I also love Wen.
Hello and welcome to The Grass Skirt- a lifestyle blog written by the world's biggest Lionel Richie fan. Be sure to visit my "About" page to learn more about me and The Grass Skirt.
Thanks for visiting!
Click to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.