Moose helped switch over my closet from summer to fall/winter. She came across my faux fur scarf and decided she looks better in it than me:-)
Only 6 days until the marathon. The weather forecast isn't looking good but I'm choosing to ignore the forecast until Friday and it's like looking at the weather on your wedding day...you can't control it.
Tips in preparation:
1) Set out clothing a few days to make sure everything you need is clean and ready. Have a pair of pants and sweatshirt that you can toss at the start to keep you warm while you wait. Either head to goodwill or as I did, find old and worn out items while cleaning out your closet that you can donate.
2) HYDRATE! Make sure to increase or maintain hydration throughout the week.
3) Carbo-kinda-loading. It is not necessary to binge carb eat the night before, but you can increase your carb intake slightly throughout the week. And...this is not the week to try new supplements, vitamins, medications, or diet.
4) Foam roll, stretch, and continue your taper. Take care of your body!
5) Update music, playlists, and charge your ipod.
6) Be stocked on your fuel for the race.
7) Don't panic if you don't get good sleep the night before the race!
Workout plan for the Week: Monday: 3 miles easy Tuesday: Teach Bootcamp Wednesday: Speedwork Thursday: OFF Friday: 2 miles Saturday: 1 mile shake out. Sunday: RACE!