1. Cook Polenta according to packet instruction & season with salt, pepper & Thyme.
2. Once cooked layer the Polenta in a baking dish, round or square, any will do.
3. Pan fry/gill the onion, green pepper, mushrooms & marrows. (set aside)
4. For the sauce, fry the garlic & onion. Add the tomatoes , you can either chop these or blend them to a purée, throw in the Basil.
5.Now prepare the pizza, add the sauce on top of the polenta base. Top with the grilled veg, capers, Goats Cheese & sprinkle some oregano at the end.
5. Pop in the oven & bake for about 10mins or until cheese has melted.
Meatless Monday’s are brought to you by Claire from Claire’s Veggie Wonders in collaboration with Carla from DrDietRight! YAJ US!