Now that the weather will slowly but surely get chillier, we all need a heart-warming satisfying dish.
1. Pour some oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the onion and garlic.
2. Add the Paprika, Chilli powder, oregano, coriander seeds & curry powder.
3. Next, add the veggie mince, and mix it around a little until it thaws into the pan.
4. Now add the sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes & brown sugar & continue to mix.
5. Now add the kidney beans & sweetcorn & cover.
6. Allow to cook on a low flame for around 30 minutes or so.
7. Finally, add a little water, and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
8. Season with salt & Pepper & serve with Basmati rice.
The post Meatless Monday – CHILLI non CARNE appeared first on DrDietRight .