1 large head of organic cauliflower
5 large cloves of garlic
¼ tsp of nutmeg
2 tbsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and cut up the whole head of cauliflower.
2. Place into a steamer and bring to a boil.
3. Boil until the cauliflower is soft, then blend in a food processer.
4. Reheat and add the rest of the ingredients.
1lbs of lean ground turkey
1 cup of cilantro finely chopped
¼ of a red onion, minced
2 tbsp of garlic, minced
2 tsp of sea salt
Pepper to tasteDirections
1. Literally mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Once it’s all evenly mixed, roll into balls with your hand and place in a hot frying pan (with some olive oil).
3. Grill over medium heat until there is no more pink (sorry – I didn’t time how long it took!), you will need to flip the meatballs at some point as well!
Like My (Mostly) Healthy Life and LaraBar on Facebook.
Leave a comment on this blog telling me why you’d love to try these bars!
Follow @sarahohm & @larabar on Twitter
Follow My (Mostly) Healthy Life via Google Friend Connect (simply click “join this site” on my blog)
Tweet to your followers “I just entered the @sarahohm & @larabar giveaway on My (Mostly) Healthy Life, and you should too! http://tiny.cc/6844jw ”
Share the giveaway on your Facebook page and tagg myself and LaraBar in the post.Please leave me 1 comment on this blog for every entry you complete. This is how I will keep track of entries, so please, PLEASE make sure you do so! I’m so excited for this giveaway, I wouldn’t want someone to “win” but be disqualified due to lack of 1 comment! This contest will run until Monday, September 17th, at 8pm Eastern time. GOOD LUCK!That just about sums this post up for me! Make sure to enter the AWESOME giveaway and have yourselves a great rest of the week! Any big plans for this weekend like me? Stay sweet.