A Little Sugar Inspiration
Vegan French Toast
- Shopping on Michigan Avenue. I only bought a couple basic tanks and some socks. Could’ve done some serious damage, but I behaved.
Shoe Paradise - Nordstrom's Shoe Department.
- Potbelly’s for din din.
Vegetarian on Wheat. Everything Minus Mayo
- Morning run with the boyfriend. Gotta start doing that more often. Nice to have some company.
- Watched the Iowa game with friends at a bar downtown. Not a pretty game. I don’t even want to talk about it.
Iowa vs. Iowa State
Before We Lost
- Hit up the dog park a couple of times.
Hello, Muddy Paws!!
- Sunday evening walk with Maddux and Ry. We went to Scooter’s for some ice cream. Seems to be our Sunday night tradition. I’m hoping the warm nights stick around for a while…
Sunday Evening Walk
And my weekend isn’t totally over. I’m off work these next couple of days! Instead of lounging around though, I’m doing a little babysitting for my sister. My niece is napping at the moment. We’ve already gone on a long walk, played at the park, bought a couple of things at Lululemon for
Catch ya later!
Anyone do anything cool over the weekend?