2. Or put a few fresh or dried cherries into a Chocolate Coconut Princess Smoothie for a Chocolate Cherry Bomb flavor
Chocolate Coconut Princess Smoothie
3. Or top a few Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes with Cherries
Blueberries + Cherries + Syrup would be stellar for me Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes
From my last post about the vandalism we experienced , thanks for the empathetic words. And yes, it seems you all are as baffled about why people do things like that as I am.
It was really interesting to read about where you live now, if you've ever lived in an urban area, if you like where you live now , and if you don't, what's keeping you there.
I really love hearing about why people live where they do, especially if they seem less than thrilled by it. Interesting comments ! And major thanks to all the new readers and those who've delurked and commented recently. Thank you!
Dessert: GF Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars with Vegan Chocolate Frosting
GF Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars with Vegan Chocolate Frosting
1. Do you like Cherries? How do you like to eat them?
I Love 'em! And just plain and fresh is my usual way.
2. Let's play Fill in the Blank using everyone's favorite adage about life being a bowl of cherries:
"My Life Today/Right Now/This Week is a Bowl of Cherries because _________"
Me = My Life Today is a Bowl of Cherries because I am working on a huge project that is coming together so well.
3. Now, let's add the word Not in
"My Life Today/Right Now/This Week is Not a Bowl of Cherries because _________"
Me = My Life Today is Not a Bowl of Cherries because I have far more to do on my to-do list than hours in the day.
Better go de-stress a little bit and get a workout in. It's 75F and sunny. Gotta love this weather!
See you later!