I’m excited to be reviewing another monthly subscription box – The Kona Kase!
I love all these monthly subscriptions boxes because it’s like getting a surprise in the mail every month and they’re all so different! While the last box I reviewed was a supplement box, the Kona Kase is a box of nutritional products, inspirational quotes, and training tips. Very unique!
I received the April Kona Kase.
The first thing I noticed about the Kona Kase was that it had a lot of samples in it. I am always like a kid on Christmas morning with these boxes – I am so excited to rip them open and see what’s inside and then eat the first thing that appeals to me!
In my Kona Kase:
1. Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Bar – Toasted Coconut
2. Barbara Llewellyn Brown Sugar Rosemary Cashews
3. Power Bar Performance Energy Blend – Apple Mango Strawberry
4. Picky Bar – All-In Almond (I have heard good things about these bars so I am excited to try it out!)
5. Zing Bars – Chocolate Coconut and Cashew Cranberry Orange
6. Journey Bar – Sea Salt (This is the first savory nutrition bar that I have ever seen, so it should be interesting to try!)
7. Trachealth Portable Drink Mix – Chia + Coconut
8. SoyJoy Bar – Blueberry (Despite the popularity of SoyJoy bars, I have had yet to try one)
The Kona Kase also comes with a card describing each product, a spot to “grade” the product, and coupon codes good on full size products.
Right away I was drawn to the Cashew Cranberry Orange Zing Bar. I am a big fan of the cranberry orange flavor, so I tried this bar first.
It was really good, low in calories, with 4 grams of protein, and I liked that it wasn’t overly sweet.
The Kona Kase is only $15 a month with free shipping and you can cancel at anytime. If you sign up now you can get your first month for only $10! Use coupon code FF2 at checkout!
Do you subscribe to any monthly subscription boxes?
Is there an inspirational quote that motivates you?
I received this Kona Kase to review at no charge as part of the FitFluential Ambassador program. All thoughts and opinions are my own.