There are many people who are able to wait until they give birth to find out whether they’re having a boy or girl.
I am not one of them.
I’ve always had a terrible case of curiosity, which I like to think makes me a great coach. (I’m sure it can also make me an annoying sister and friend, but hey, I’m going with the positive thinking here.)
I’ve been waiting for months for the ultrasound where, hopefully, my curiosity will be abated. On April 2, if the doc can see everything clearly, we’ll know if we’re having a boy or girl!
I thought it would be fun to play with intuition and invite you to practice tuning into yours for this momentous event. I’ve been intuiting and I have a feeling about the baby’s gender. (No, I’m not telling.)
1) Take a couple of deep breaths. Notice your feet and hands to help you ground into your body.
2) Imagine your wise soul sitting with you and enveloping you in loving, wise energy.
3) Ask your soul to show you an image, share in words, or convey in whatever way works best for you whether the baby is a boy or girl.
4) Wait for the answer without any pressure to get it right. We’re just playing, here!
5) When you have it, fill out the survey below!
This is an ideal way to practice tuning in to your soul and hearing your intuition, because chances are you are not emotionally invested in my baby. You’re likely just fine with me having a girl or a boy. There’s nothing riding on the outcome, so you can just play. And play is the key to tapping into your intuitive inner wisdom! The more you play-practice in this way, the more trust you’ll build in your intuitive abilities. You do NOT have to be perfect. All you have to do is be willing to play.
Here is the survey! I’ll share the results next week, as well as the results of the ultrasound!