Is Your Nervous System Preventing You From Losing Weight And Getting In Shape?
Posted Dec 07 2010 5:49am
The amount of fat you burn from a given workout is directly related to the intensity of said workout. And intensity is largely dictated by how much work your muscles can produce.
But what determines how hard your muscles can exercise ? Well, there are a lot of factors that come into play here, but one of the most overlooked factors is your nervous system .
So, without further ado, here is how to get your nervous system to help you lose more fat:
1. Exercise fast: You don\’t have to do this all the time, but you want to have some type of speed training where your nervous system forces your muscles to move at maximum speed. Doing so will make sure that you don\’t develop slow muscles which can\’t produce the maximum amount of work.
2. Make sure your brain is well nourished: The primary vehicle for supplying nourishment to your brain is your circulatory system . So making sure your circulatory system is pumping full speed ahead is a great way to make sure you nervous system is getting all the nutrients it needs. An effective way to do this is to take some white willow bark.
3. Train on the fringe of balance: The best way to get more neurons created is to train on the fringe of your abilities. In other words, you have to push yourself as hard as possible, to the point of close failure. And if you do this with balance training you will prime your nervous system for more growth.
4. Eat nerve friendly foods: Not all foods are created equal and food for your nervous system is no exception here. Healthy fats, especially omega 3 fats, are great for keeping your nerves and by extension, nervous system, healthy. So make sure you have lots of healthy fats and stay away from trans and saturated fats .
5. Manage your stress: Not only does stress make a bright day seem dark, but it also alters how well your nervous system can perform. So make sure you find ways to manage your levels of stress. Doing so will keep you happy and allow your nervous system to work harder in the gym.
Now the key here is to take action on this information quickly so that you can start seeing the benefits to your nervous system. And then you will be able to exercise harder and lose more weight.
Writer Katherine Crawford, a fitness physiologist and former arm fat sufferer, instructs on how to do upper arm toning exercises . Figure out how to get sexy and toned arms by exploring her website with shake weight reviews now!