In Celebration of Valentines Day – 14 Ways to Love Yourself More
Posted Feb 13 2012 4:34am
Let’s get straight down to it…and spread the positive word that Valentines Day should be just as much about self love as it is romantic love…
1. Dress the way you want. Don’t be too concerned with what’s currently doing the fashion rounds or what anyone says should and shouldn’t go together or is ‘right’ for your body. If you love the way you look and feel in something then you’re dressing with love.
2. Give yourself a break. If you are harder on yourself than anyone you know it’s totally time to give that up. It’s not serving you or making you a better person. Let’s move on shall we?
3. Treat yourself. No money spent on you for something that brings a smile to your face and joy to your heart is ever wasted. Go get it girl!
4. Get yourself a wee bit more organised; or even totally organised. Might sound super boring but if you can manage to get yourself out from under that pile of paperwork/dishes/general gunk and stuff, you will have so much more creative and loving flow in your life.
5. Take stock. Of your surroundings, relationships, commitments and influences as a whole. … Read the rest