I'm joining SignGurl in her quest to list 100 things that have changed in her life since she lost weight. So every Wednesday I'll list 10 things that have changed in my life until I reach a list of 100. Here's my first 10:
1. I'm sleeping through the night without waking up 6 or 7 times to pee.
2. I'm off my high blood pressure meds and my BP is perfectly normal now.
3. I've shrunk out of all the clothes in my closet and none of my old clothes fit me anymore.
4. Goodwill has become my favorite shopping hot spot.
5. I can cross my legs and love sitting that way - it's so comfortable!
6. Even though I miss my morning coffee fix, I feel so much better without the caffiene in my body.
7. I no longer take an allergy prescription and I'm more clearheaded than ever.
8. I no longer take an asthma prescription everyday, still use the inhaler but not nearly as often.
9. I had to move the seat in my car forward.
10. My feet are shrinking and I now have to wear socks with my dress shoes instead of nylons.