This morning Brad and I went to Insomnia for breakfast, we have not been in a long time.
I ordered eggs benedict, with a lot of changes (ie. no meat). The poor waitress, but she got everything right. I ate exactly 1/2 of what was on my plate, the rest was brought home in a container which Brad labelled “monday goodness” and he will eat the leftovers for breakfast tomorrow.
To the left you may notice the pad of paper to write a grocery list and a huge to do list for the day.
Here’s my list and where I am so far, it’s almost 5pm
- finish my paper for school (90% done)
- grocery shopping
- put away laundry
- today’s blog post
- confirm plan’s with Erin for tomorrow
- get ready for the morning (as you saw on Friday night’s late post – smoothie, lunch, running clothes + a change of clothes to meet Erin after work)
- make dinner (vegetarian shepherd’s pie)
- send landlord rent cheques
- exactly FOUR top secret tasks that have to do with Erin’s wedding and therefore cannot mention
- prepare for tomorrow morning’s blog (it will be about running, I have some research to do)
The biggest frog out of that whole list is writing my paper, I’ve been working on it for about 3 hours today, hopefully I only have one hour left and then on Wednesday I can proof read it one more time and hand it in before my week off for vacation.
Here’s my desk at lunch time (lunch is a waffle with almond butter, jam, 1/2 banana, and tea).
I will let you know in the morning if I get it all done. I hope your Sunday has either been super productive like mine, or super relaxing. I’m just happy not to be at work today!