Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have this painful lump moving across my body under my skin what do you think it is. i am on antibotic ampiclox/ what do i do p

Posted by paul

Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
I have the same thing. I can't find any answers. 
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: