Back to the move. We stayed in David’s parents’ beautiful home for 8 weeks (thanks Craig & Christy!) which was incredibly generous of them. It was a little challenging to go from owning a home for 5 years to living in your in-laws’ basement. The biggest challenge was not having my own kitchen for that long because you all know how much I LOVE to cook and prepare my own food. I’ll be going to the natural foods store later today and buying one of everything – I anticipate lots of magic coming from my kitchen in the next few months.
We searched and searched for the perfect home and finally found it. But it had 4 full-price offers on it. We ended up in a heated bidding war and won (yay!) but the bank couldn’t close for another 3 weeks. We finally got the keys and moved in November 1st and are SUPER excited to make it our own.
Just to make life even more exciting, the Universe scheduled an award trip that I won for being among the top 25 growers of USANA Health Sciences from Nov 6-13th. I just returned home last night from the Dominican Republic where we were wined & dined in first class style, complete with beach-front rooms, 80-minute massages and masterminding with some of the most successful people I’ve ever met.
enjoying the beach-front restaurant ambiance
And while this trip was about relaxing and being rewarded for hard work, we also wanted to take some time to make the world a little better so we put together some awesome school bags filled with as many school supplies as they could hold and took them to a local Dominican school up in the mountains where they were very much in need. It was a very special day for everyone.
my sweet girl had a broken arm but was in great spirits
The children were so beautiful, polite, and thankful that we came and it was a profound reminder that my work here on earth is to be of service and improve peoples’ lives.
The biggest take away from this mastermind trip?
None of the people on this award trip came from rich families, had famous parents or some kind of “in” to creating a successful business. In fact, a few of them came from some of the lowest economic conditions possible.
You just have to have the right people surrounding you, whether you want to change your health, life, business or anything else. It’s all about who you surround yourself with so they can teach you 1) the logistics/education, and 2) to believe in yourself. This is the biggest reason that I created Enlightened Living International , my team of independent associates who are creating their ideal lives, wellness businesses and bank accounts by partnering with the best company in the world. I would love for you to be part of it, click here to learn more and join.
Whoa that was a long post. But like I said, I had so much to tell you~ And I have more but I’ll just give you a quick run down of what’s coming for you in the next few months:
1. More free healthy recipes (so glad I have a kitchen back!)
2. The next session of the Wellness Business Bootcamp starts Feb 3rd ( get on the list now to get important updates – registration will open Jan 25th.) The first one was just too darn successful not to do it again.
3. A 10-day healthy holiday detox program coming in early January just in case you over indulge in December. I’ll also be giving you my best tips to stay healthy through the holidays via blog posts… So, again, make sure you’re on my list so you don’t miss out.
4. I’ll be hosting an Enlightened Living Partner-Only live, in-person training day on January 19th in Denver, CO. This intensive day of masterminding and training will cover how to create residual income and grow your USANA wellness business (for Enlightened Living Partners only – details will be posted in our private forum.)
5. This is kind of a secret so keep it between you and me. I have some super fun things (i.e. lots of free stuff) coming to my blog that will launch in January. It’s all focused on making your life happier and healthier. That’s all I can say
Have an excellent week and I’ll write more soon!
Lots of love,