Health knowledge made personal
Join this community!
› Share page:

i have a small pea shaped lump under my skin at least 1 inch in front of my ear on both ears.One on the right and 2 on the left.

Posted by jaquise23

it only hurts when i touch them and im terrifed it  amy be somethign horrible so can you please contact me if u have an idea of what it may be.
Answers (1)
Sort by: Newest first | Oldest first
It could only be swollen glands. Are you getting a cold or flu? You may want to follow up still with your Doctor to be sure, but I have felt them before, especially on my kids.
NOTICE: The information provided on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on Wellsphere. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
Post an answer
Write a comment: